Named after President James Madison (see Madison, James).
Palabras que riman con MadisonAddison
- Based on a six count chorus step, The Madison contains several dance sequences which make playful references to 1950s and 1960s Television shows (e.g. The Rifleman) sports stars (e.g. Wilt Chamberlain) and performers (e.g. Jackie Gleason)
- There is something about the Madison, that grand-daddy of line dances, that has continually captured the cinematic fancy of great film directors.
Of unknown origin.
Entrada del diccionario de Inglés británico e internacional
- He won gold in the individual pursuit, silver in the team pursuit and a bronze in the madison with team-mate Rob Hayles.
- With gold in the individual pursuit, silver in the team pursuit and bronze in the madison relay, the gutsy Londoner became the first Briton in 40 years to win three medals at one Games.
- We've had ups and downs today, but we have a good chance in the team pursuit and with Brad and Rob in the madison.
Named after Madison Square Garden, New York, the site of the first such race in 1892.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.