- A mine detonated by the proximity of a magnetized body such as a ship or tank.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- One managed to negotiate the harbour's torpedo nets and attach a warhead to the cruiser's hull, and attach magnetic mines to other ships.
- The mission of the ships is to clear coastal and ocean waters, shore areas, and harbours of pressure/contact, acoustic, and magnetic mines using reconnaissance, classification and neutralisation.
- As the Dakotian let go an anchor off Dale Point, there was a massive explosion and a magnetic mine blew out part of her port side.
Más definiciones de magnetic mineDefinición de magnetic mine en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional