sustantivo (plural igual)
- 1A pair of tights worn for dancing or gymnastics.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- By the end of that century, the ballerina's long tutu and the premier danseur's tights, trunks and maillot became de rigueur and virtually standardized.
- 1.1North American A woman’s tight-fitting one-piece swimsuit.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Sculpted by the raking light, the bathers are russet and gold in the sun, vibrant in blue and red two-piece swimsuits, trunks, a maillot, absorbed in the folding of towels and blankets.
- Caitlin was surprised to find that despite being totally immersed in the pool, the white maillot she wore had not become soaking wet.
- She exhibits an understanding of the need to balance fashion and function in her sleek black maillot trimmed in white.
- 2A jersey or top, especially one worn in sports such as cycling.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- After the epic 120-mile escape on Saturday that gave him the stage win, the King of the Mountains jersey and the maillot jaune, reality set in on the first hairpins of this climb.
- And he is the outstanding favourite to finish in Paris wearing the maillot jaune, the yellow jersey of race leader, this year.
- Since then he has known both glory and disaster, but yesterday as the Tour entered the Alps he managed the grand slam: the sixth stage win of his career, the maillot jaune and the polka-dot King of the Mountains jersey.
Más definiciones de maillotDefinición de maillot en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional