- Governed by or believing in decision by a majority.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- The democracy part implies that those areas of policy requiring collective decision making will reflect majoritarian preferences.
- He believes the Greens' values are majoritarian values that can reach across the political spectrum.
- How can majoritarian politics durably sustain policies harmful to majority interests?
sustantivoVolver al principio
- A person who is governed by or believes in decision by a majority.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Richard concludes his essay with an observation that I wish conservative democratic majoritarians (and their democratic compatriots on the left) would take to heart.
- Third, I do not claim that all the Founders were ‘libertarians,’ but (as I discuss in my book but not in this paper) neither were they democratic majoritarians.
- But this libertarian view antagonizes both the diversitarians and the majoritarians more than anything, more even than they antagonize each other.
- Más ejemplos en oraciones
- First, the dominant principle of American democracy is not unconstrained majoritarianism.
- This majoritarianism has combined with other features to provide Britain with responsible party government.
- Still, there is a distinction to be made between majority rule and majoritarianism.
Más definiciones de majoritarianDefinición de majoritarian en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional