Definición de majuscule en inglés:
1Large lettering, either capital or uncial, in which all the letters are usually the same height.
- Upper and lower case come from typesetting (the letters were kept in two cases, majuscule letters were kept in the upper case, the others in the lower case.
- The majuscule letter V symbolizes a daughter of the Mother Goddess or the Mother Goddess as a virgin.
- It was an angular majuscule script, often written without breaks between words or with words separated by dots.
1.1A large letter.
- The written and printed form of English has two interlocking systems of letters: large letters, known variously as capitals, upper-case letters, majuscules, and small letters, or lower-case letters, minuscules.
- In one hand he holds an open book and with an prodigious index finger points to the victim with words in red Roman majuscules against the night sky.
- It was more a matter of the development of a more mature pattern that was no longer a capital script but one that consisted of hybrid majuscules organized as a graphic system.
- Example sentences
- They bring sheaves of reeds exceeding their own height, balanced like the cross-stroke of a majuscular T on their heads.
- Likewise, we can find proof from the very beginning Marulic used majuscular e caudata, which regularly disappeared without trace in the print.
Definición de majuscule en:
- Inglés británico e internacional dictionary
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan