Definición de malapert en inglés:
Boldly disrespectful to a person of higher standing.
- Indeed, we aim to show that the somewhat malapert remarks of Derrida on Fukuyama open up onto something that is much more significant than scorn.
- Nay, then I must have an ounce or two of this malapert blood from you.
- The fool was a very humble person, haunting kitchen and scullery, messing almost with the dogs, and liable, when malapert, to a whipping.
sustantivoVolver al principio
An impudent person.
- The rest of you who are learners, healthy skeptics, and marketing malaperts will find lessons within.
- A lively and crude cast of food wizards and malaperts enliven Bourdain's narrative.
- One other thing, the featured lackbrains and malaperts were only a few of the attendees for the first two panel discussions at the Vision America conference
Middle English: from mal- 'improperly' + archaic apert 'insolent'.
Words that rhyme with malapertadvert, alert, animadvert, assert, avert, Bert, blurt, Burt, cert, chert, concert, controvert, convert, curt, desert, dessert, dirt, divert, exert, flirt, girt, hurt, inert, insert, introvert, Kurt, overt, pert, pervert, quirt, shirt, skirt, spirt, spurt, squirt, Sturt, subvert, vert, wort, yurt
Definición de malapert en:
- Inglés británico e internacional dictionary
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan