- Boldly disrespectful to a person of higher standing.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Indeed, we aim to show that the somewhat malapert remarks of Derrida on Fukuyama open up onto something that is much more significant than scorn.
- Nay, then I must have an ounce or two of this malapert blood from you.
- The fool was a very humble person, haunting kitchen and scullery, messing almost with the dogs, and liable, when malapert, to a whipping.
sustantivoVolver al principio
- An impudent person.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- The rest of you who are learners, healthy skeptics, and marketing malaperts will find lessons within.
- A lively and crude cast of food wizards and malaperts enliven Bourdain's narrative.
- One other thing, the featured lackbrains and malaperts were only a few of the attendees for the first two panel discussions at the Vision America conference
Middle English: from mal- 'improperly' + archaic apert 'insolent'.
Más definiciones de malapertDefinición de malapert en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional