Definición de malefactor en inglés:
A person who commits a crime or some other wrong.
- Good policing and tough sentencing have pushed New York to a tipping point, deterring some potential malefactors from crime.
- The cure for crime is locking up malefactors and doing so with equal and impartial enthusiasm regardless of skin colour.
- She must have been a terrible malefactor indeed if her crimes are in proportion to her penalty.
late Middle English: from Latin, from malefact- 'done wrong', from the verb malefacere, from male 'ill' + facere 'do'.
- Example sentences
- Conversely, the apparatus of state censorship demands the literary malefactions it polices.
- I mean, this is malefaction, unimaginable violence against young women.
- For some of the publishing malefactions over the last three or four decades, the New Journalism surely can be held accountable.
Words that rhyme with malefactorbenefactor
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan