- Good policing and tough sentencing have pushed New York to a tipping point, deterring some potential malefactors from crime.
- The cure for crime is locking up malefactors and doing so with equal and impartial enthusiasm regardless of skin colour.
- She must have been a terrible malefactor indeed if her crimes are in proportion to her penalty.
- Oraciones de ejemplo
- Conversely, the apparatus of state censorship demands the literary malefactions it polices.
- I mean, this is malefaction, unimaginable violence against young women.
- For some of the publishing malefactions over the last three or four decades, the New Journalism surely can be held accountable.
Late Middle English: from Latin, from malefact- 'done wrong', from the verb malefacere, from male 'ill' + facere 'do'.
For editors and proofreaders
División en sílabas: mal·e·fac·tor
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.