- The intention to kill or harm, which is held to distinguish unlawful killing from murder.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- If the jury decided that James lacked malice aforethought, he could still be found guilty of involuntary manslaughter, i.e., unlawful killing without malice aforethought.
- Murder is unlawful homicide committed with malice aforethought.
- Did he kill her with malice aforethought, willfully, deliberately?
Más definiciones de malice aforethoughtDefinición de malice aforethought en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional