Characterized by malice; intending or intended to do harm: malicious destruction of property the transmission of malicious software such as computer viruses
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Lord Steyn was contrasting damages for malicious falsehood with damages for libel.
- There was in fact no evidence of malicious attack by any third party, let alone the claimant.
- Atkinson pleaded not guilty to malicious wounding but admitted unlawful wounding.
spiteful, malevolent, evil-intentioned, vindictive, vengeful, malign, mean, nasty, hurtful, mischievous, wounding, cruel, unkind
informal bitchy, catty
literary malefic, maleficent
- Oraciones de ejemplo
- The plaintiff claims that the lack of disclosure demonstrates maliciousness on the part of the investigative and prosecutorial defendants.
- Their eyes were judging, almost cruel, with a hint of maliciousness.
- Through carelessness or maliciousness, many of Australia's bushfires are caused by humans.
Middle English (also in the sense 'wicked'): from Old French malicios, from Latin malitiosus, from malitia (see malice).
Palabras que riman con maliciousadventitious, Aloysius, ambitious, auspicious, avaricious, capricious, conspicuous, delicious, expeditious, factitious, fictitious, flagitious, judicious, lubricious, Mauritius, meretricious, nutritious, officious, pernicious, propitious, repetitious, seditious, siliceous, superstitious, suppositious, surreptitious, suspicious, vicious
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
= de moda