- Lord Steyn was contrasting damages for malicious falsehood with damages for libel.
- There was in fact no evidence of malicious attack by any third party, let alone the claimant.
- Atkinson pleaded not guilty to malicious wounding but admitted unlawful wounding.
- Oraciones de ejemplo
- The plaintiff claims that the lack of disclosure demonstrates maliciousness on the part of the investigative and prosecutorial defendants.
- Their eyes were judging, almost cruel, with a hint of maliciousness.
- Through carelessness or maliciousness, many of Australia's bushfires are caused by humans.
Middle English (also in the sense 'wicked'): from Old French malicios, from Latin malitiosus, from malitia (see malice).
Palabras que riman con maliciousadventitious, Aloysius, ambitious, auspicious, avaricious, capricious, conspicuous, delicious, expeditious, factitious, fictitious, flagitious, judicious, lubricious, Mauritius, meretricious, nutritious, officious, pernicious, propitious, repetitious, seditious, siliceous, superstitious, suppositious, surreptitious, suspicious, vicious
For editors and proofreaders
División en sílabas: ma·li·cious
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.