Definición de mallard en inglés:
sustantivo (plural igual or mallards)
The most common duck of the northern hemisphere and the ancestor of most domestic ducks, the male having a dark green head and white collar.
- Anas platyrhynchos, family Anatidae
- We saw lots of waterfowl, mostly Canada geese and mallards with the odd Gadwall.
- This paper examines the function of female resistance behavior in one of the dabbling ducks, the mallard.
- The teals, mallards and other small ducks were all paddling about.
Middle English: from Old French 'wild drake', from masle 'male'.
Words that rhyme with mallardBallard
Definición de mallard en:
- Inglés británico e internacional dictionary
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan