- 1The development of shopping malls: the malling of AmericaMás ejemplos en oraciones
- ‘The name-dropping of companies is a neat way of accruing ‘guilt by association’, while being a subtle backlash against the malling of America.’
- Cooder denounces the ‘paving over and the malling up’ of Los Angeles working class history, particularly on its Chicano Eastside where tens of thousands have been uprooted by stadiums, freeways and jails.
- The 'malling' of New York City continues.
- 2The action or activity of passing time in a shopping mall: Jessie had time to go mallingMás ejemplos en oraciones
- I have lots to say on this and also on another popular pastime in Madras, malling.
- We can go malling instead if you really insist.
- And those numbers, Wood qualifies, are not even in peak malling season, summer.
Más definiciones de mallingDefinición de malling en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional