- Software that is intended to damage or disable computers and computer systems.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- These things will be very restricted in what they do; they'll certainly refuse to run malware, whatever operating system they use.
- The problem is that many people are impacted by viruses and malware, and thus are quite angry about it.
- Spammers sometimes use this form of malware to commandeer computers and turn them into spam-sending drones.
blend of malicious and software.
Más definiciones de malwareDefinición de malware en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional