- 1 • dated or North American One’s mother (especially as a child’s term): [as name]: come and meet MamaMás ejemplos en oraciones
- And he meets some other kids, and those kids have two mamas or two papas.
- The mamas and papas did not have to just watch their children have all the fun.
- James Gandolfini plays Tom, the father of the household, and Catherine O'Hara is Christine, the mama to Tom's papa.
- 2US • informal A mature woman: the ultimate tough blues mamaMás ejemplos en oraciones
- Sorry, would-be martyrs, we do not censor your favorite sites from comments, unless you're into mature mamas or something.
- Formidable mammas kept a watch out for grooms with purses (over personality).
- We have been devouring cakes baked by young ladies and old mamas.
mid 16th century: imitative of a child's first syllables ma, ma.
Más definiciones de mamaDefinición de mama en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional