- A system of health care in which patients agree to visit only certain doctors and hospitals, and in which the cost of treatment is monitored by a managing company.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Today's health care climate, managed care, is forcing us once again to try to halt burgeoning costs.
- We must ask ourselves, however, whether managed care is a health care model or a payment model, she said.
- We studied the role of outpatient testing in the health care system and the impact of managed care on such testing.
Más definiciones de managed careDefinición de managed care en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional