Definición de management accounting en inglés:
The provision of financial data and advice to a company for use in the organization and development of its business.
- As a result, there is worth in considering the relationship between management accounting and financial accounting when examining public sector accounting change.
- Well, what I do includes management accounting and financial control, budgeting, reporting, cash flow analysis, scenario analysis, etcetera.
- These findings support a global view of the development of management accounting in different locales at the expense of cultural differences.
management accountant sustantivo
- Example sentences
- It has no chief financial officer, preferring to stick with a management accountant, and no far-flung international offices.
- Bond, a retired management accountant, received £822 for the warranty on his £17,000 Rover 75, bought in January.
- In later years the probability of the management accountant achieving professional status independently of the public accountant was questioned.
Definición de management accounting en:
- Inglés británico e internacional dictionary