Definición de mandarin duck en inglés:
A small tree-nesting eastern Asian duck, the male of which has showy plumage with an orange ruff and orange saillike feathers on each side of the body.
- Aix galericulata, family Anatidae
- Waterfowl, such as the gaudy mandarin duck, no longer nest in its wetlands; fish have been driven upriver or out to sea, or have gone extinct.
- The mandarin duck represented faithfulness, the magpie good luck.
- Besides wild swans and cranes, some rare migratory birds such as mandarin duck, large and small swans, white swans, white neck cranes, and cray cranes can be seen there.
Definición de mandarin duck en:
- Inglés británico e internacional dictionary
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan