sustantivo (plural mandataries)• historical
- A person or country receiving a mandate.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- The territories were designated as mandatories but were ultimately assigned on the basis of military occupation.
- The mandatories believed they should have the autonomy to administer their mandates without oversight from Geneva.
- If the exporter is not a resident of Canada, the application must be made by an agent or mandatary who is a resident of Canada.
late 15th century (denoting a person appointed by a papal mandate): from late Latin mandatarius, from mandatum (see mandate).
Más definiciones de mandataryDefinición de mandatary en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional