- Paper printed with staves for writing music on.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Messiaen was not one to waste manuscript paper, so it is possible that he wrote this fragment down in 1965 on a sheet partly used two years earlier.
- The opening allegro was written in a white heat of inspiration, during a holiday in the mountains near Graz; he seems to have run out of manuscript paper, for the last 50 bars are scribbled out on dinner napkins.
- The sensitivity usually rises from musicians desperate to receive some encouragement for the notes they commit to manuscript paper.
Más definiciones de manuscript paperDefinición de manuscript paper en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional