- Genus Acer, family Aceraceae: many species, including the common European field maple (A. campestre), the North American sugar maple (A. saccharum), and the Japanese maple (A. palmatum), which has many cultivars.
- Although set in 24 acres of land, extra measures have been taken to plant more oaks, sycamores, maples and horse chestnut trees to provide increased privacy.
- Sugar maples, red maples, dogwood, sweet gum, black gum and sourwood can be brilliant red or yellow.
- Among the others are tanoaks, California black oaks, Shreve's oaks, madrones, rhododendrons, manzanita, big leaf maples and bay laurels.
- Stateline New England Barbeque Potato Chips offer a new taste by combining maple flavor with barbeque chips, but this is a marriage made in hell.
- They are all of equal quality, but the darker the syrup, the stronger the maple flavor.
- The maple flavor is distinctly present and yummy.
Old English mapel (as the first element of mapeltrēow, mapulder 'maple tree'); used as an independent word from Middle English onward.
Palabras que riman con maplepapal, staple
For editors and proofreaders
División en sílabas: ma·ple
Definición de maple en:
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.