- 1Instructions from a superior officer for troops to depart.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- In February and March, thousands of the over 70,000 American soldiers stationed in Germany received their marching orders for the Gulf.
- I remain close with them, and as the unit received its marching orders a few called me to express their frustration.
- Uncertain of their next move, they received marching orders from a column of riflemen shouting ‘To the Tuileries!’
- 1.1 • informal A dismissal or sending off: the ref called me over and gave me my marching ordersMás ejemplos en oraciones
- City's misery was all but sealed on 71 minutes when Edmondson received his marching orders for an unsavoury outburst directed at the referee's assistant.
- Local controversial unicity mayor Peter Marais received his marching orders from the Democratic Alliance yesterday after a day of drama that saw him walk out of a meeting of party bosses.
- Never one to evade a fight, the tough Scot began trading blows with Keegan, who had received his marching orders in a pre-season friendly against Kaiserslautern only four days earlier.
Más definiciones de marching ordersDefinición de marching orders en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional