- Wine marinades help meat, fish, and game keep a short time in hot weather.
- From Cumberland sausage, meat and fish marinades, home baking, beer and much more, there will be something to make every mouth water from 9am - 3pm.
- The marinade for the grilled meat and seafood is delectable and ingredients are a well-kept secret, as we were unable to get it from the staff.
- The Scottish sirloin is marinaded in orange, lime, oregano and chillies and then pan-fried.
- I once barbecued a whole fillet of beef marinaded in a bottle of Jack Daniel's and enclosed in tinfoil.
- We also learn why vacuum packing gives meat a nasty metallic tang - it cannot breathe but ends up marinading in oxidised blood.
Late 17th century (as a verb): from French, from Spanish marinada, via marinar 'pickle in brine' from marino (see marina).
Palabras que riman con marinadeabrade, afraid, aid, aide, ambuscade, arcade, balustrade, barricade, Belgrade, blade, blockade, braid, brigade, brocade, cannonade, carronade, cascade, cavalcade, cockade, colonnade, crusade, dissuade, downgrade, enfilade, esplanade, evade, fade, fusillade, glade, grade, grenade, grillade, handmade, harlequinade, homemade, invade, jade, lade, laid, lemonade, limeade, made, maid, man-made, masquerade, newlaid, orangeade, paid, palisade, parade, pasquinade, persuade, pervade, raid, serenade, shade, Sinéad, staid, stockade, stock-in-trade, suede, tailor-made, they'd, tirade, trade, Ubaid, underpaid, undismayed, unplayed, unsprayed, unswayed, upbraid, upgrade, wade
For editors and proofreaders
División en sílabas: mar·i·nade
Definición de marinade en:
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.