Definición de marinate en inglés:
1Soak (meat, fish, or other food) in a marinade: the beef was marinated in red wine vinegar
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- I marinated the meat in red wine and then slowly grilled and ate it, accompanied by a light green salad and a half bottle of Country Beaujolais.
- I started with poached Scottish lobster in a tian of avocado, marinated red pepper with a caviar dressing.
- Try marinating meat, chicken or fish in marinades, soy sauce, sweet fruit juices, wine or Italian-style dressings.
1.1 [no object] (Of food) undergo soaking in a marinade.
Oraciones de ejemplo
- Once the pork has marinated (you will notice that the otherwise pink flesh of the pork now looks more like beef) you may then begin to cook.
- When the beef has marinated for long enough, it is time to assemble the skewers.
- Let the steak marinate for 4 hours in the refrigerator, covered, turning it once more.
- Oraciones de ejemplo
- The reality was cold, taste-free white slices of chicken breast bearing no stamp of either grilling or marination, on an unwieldy pile of raw pepper, mangetout and enough red onion to support your immune system for a year.
- It all depends on the marination and the ingredients.
- Both those dishes were far better the second time around, the shrimp being merely plain and a bit strange with coconut cream that seemed unchanged from its can, and the salmon marred only by a too-long marination.
Palabras que riman con marinateperegrinate • indoctrinate
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
= de moda