Definición de marital en inglés:
Of or relating to marriage or the relationship of a married couple: marital fidelity
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- If the wife deferred to the husband because of the marital relationship, that is another thing.
- The mother of the children told police she and her husband had been having marital problems for the past six months.
- He prefers marital banter with his wife on the phone to talking about measurements and ingredients.
early 16th century: from Latin maritalis, from maritus 'husband'.
- Example sentences
- Well, if that's not financially or maritally feasible, another option is to sell the Miata.
- Their analyses delineated the odds of a maritally distressed spouse having a psychiatric disorder or class of disorders in comparison to spouses who were not maritally distressed.
- Given the positive treatment outcome suggested by the findings of this study, it is important that maritally distressed couples be referred for intervention in a timely fashion.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia