- The portion of a market controlled by a particular company or product.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- It is the second largest producer of lime in Poland, with a market share of just under a third.
- However, the brand has steadied and increased its market share over the past two years.
- The new site certainly seems determined to live up to its English name by grabbing all the market share it can muster.
Más definiciones de market shareDefinición de market share en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional