Definición de marksman en inglés:
sustantivo (plural marksmen)
A person skilled in shooting, especially with a pistol or rifle: a police marksman
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- They want to do the things that they believe police marksmen do and military snipers do, so the selection of the rifle and the selection of the round fits into that.
- Although they lack the capability to fire real ammunition, some look and feel so realistic that even skilled police marksmen are hard-pressed to tell the difference.
- Both are expert marksmen, sharpshooters, snipers of great skill and reputation.
- Example sentences
- The firing-squad is available as an alternative in a couple of states and its efficiency depends on the marksmanship and steadiness of the squad members.
- Excellent marksmanship is one of the key skills required of the marshals, who work in very compact spaces often tens of thousands of feet in the air.
- During 30 weeks of arduous training he learned first aid, survival techniques, physical training and marksmanship.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan