sustantivo (plural marksmen)
A person skilled in shooting, especially with a pistol or rifle: a police marksman
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- They want to do the things that they believe police marksmen do and military snipers do, so the selection of the rifle and the selection of the round fits into that.
- Although they lack the capability to fire real ammunition, some look and feel so realistic that even skilled police marksmen are hard-pressed to tell the difference.
- Both are expert marksmen, sharpshooters, snipers of great skill and reputation.
- Más ejemplos en oraciones
- The firing-squad is available as an alternative in a couple of states and its efficiency depends on the marksmanship and steadiness of the squad members.
- Excellent marksmanship is one of the key skills required of the marshals, who work in very compact spaces often tens of thousands of feet in the air.
- During 30 weeks of arduous training he learned first aid, survival techniques, physical training and marksmanship.