sustantivo (plural masters-at-arms)
- A naval petty officer appointed to carry out or supervise police duties on board a ship.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- The duties of the master-at-arms force are the same here as at any base in the world - ‘To protect and serve.’
- Boys and girls have their own separate sections of the ship, with matrons and masters-at-arms to look after them, in addition to the educational staff.
- As master-at-arms, he is the policeman of the ship.
Más definiciones de master-at-armsDefinición de master-at-arms en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional