- A noncommissioned officer in the US armed forces of high rank, in particular (in the Army) an NCO above sergeant first class and below sergeant major, (in the Air Force) an NCO above technical sergeant and below senior master sergeant, or (in the Marine Corps) an NCO above gunnery sergeant and below master gunnery sergeant.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- By July, I was getting a fair share of the test hops and getting to know the grizzled old master sergeant who ran the engineering section.
- A senior first lieutenant commanded the FASCO and a master sergeant served as the noncommissioned office in charge.
- Initially, this key faculty element was made up of a mixture of master sergeants, sergeants major, captains and majors.
Más definiciones de master sergeantDefinición de master sergeant en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional