Definición de math en inglés:
Mathematics: she teaches math and science
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- It was laborious and tedious and horrible, but it got me interested in math.
- At my hotel, a professor came every morning to teach math and reading skills to the workers.
- He has also complained that they've kept him from teaching math to his fellow inmates.
mid 19th century: abbreviation.
do the math
- [often in imperative] informal Make a calculation or come to a conclusion based on the relevant facts and figures, typically with the implication that the result is or should be obvious: Did closing thirty beds hurt emergency waiting times? You do the math! diesel prices in my area are approximately 7% more than regular gas, but the mileage is over 20% greater—do the mathMás ejemplos en oraciones
- Many companies pay lip service to the notion that employees are their most valuable assets, but few have actually done the math.
- If you do the math, you can see it was hardly risky at all.
- I did the math on cable once when I moved, and figured I'd be paying about $10 a show, so I never bothered to get it hooked up.
Definición de math en:
- Inglés británico e internacional dictionary
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan