Mathematics: she teaches math and science
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- It was laborious and tedious and horrible, but it got me interested in math.
- At my hotel, a professor came every morning to teach math and reading skills to the workers.
- He has also complained that they've kept him from teaching math to his fellow inmates.
do the math
- [often in imperative] informal Make a calculation or come to a conclusion based on the relevant facts and figures, typically with the implication that the result is or should be obvious: Did closing thirty beds hurt emergency waiting times? You do the math! diesel prices in my area are approximately 7% more than regular gas, but the mileage is over 20% greater—do the mathMás ejemplos en oraciones
- Six kids, one bathroom—you do the math.
- We got a couple hundred boxes per show, and we played 200 shows a year, so do the math!
- The whole thing's smelly already, I think the people can do the math, don't you?
Mid 19th century: abbreviation.
Palabras que riman con mathKath, Plath, strath
Definición de math en:
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
= de moda