Definición de math en inglés:
Mathematics: she teaches math and science
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- It was laborious and tedious and horrible, but it got me interested in math.
- At my hotel, a professor came every morning to teach math and reading skills to the workers.
- He has also complained that they've kept him from teaching math to his fellow inmates.
mid 19th century: abbreviation.
do the math
- [often in imperative] informal Make a calculation or come to a conclusion based on the relevant facts and figures, typically with the implication that the result is or should be obvious: Did closing thirty beds hurt emergency waiting times? You do the math! diesel prices in my area are approximately 7% more than regular gas, but the mileage is over 20% greater—do the mathMás ejemplos en oraciones
- Many companies pay lip service to the notion that employees are their most valuable assets, but few have actually done the math.
- If you do the math, you can see it was hardly risky at all.
- I did the math on cable once when I moved, and figured I'd be paying about $10 a show, so I never bothered to get it hooked up.
Definición de math en:
- Diccionario Inglés británico e internacional
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en EE. UU.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Canadá
Muy popular en Australia
Muy popular en España
Muy popular en Malasia
Muy popular en Pakistán