plural sustantivo[usually treated as singular]
- He wrote on the history of mathematics and the philosophy of mathematics and science.
- This question is a perfect example of a problem in the branch of mathematics known as information theory.
- For example, in the history of mathematics, the concept of zero is rather late.
- We thought that the latest attack might be thwarted by the machines' own faulty mathematics.
- Ruby was the person who had the mathematical ability and she did all the mathematics.
- The mathematics of counting then allow you to work out your winning chances, and how much your prize might be.
Late 16th century: plural of obsolete mathematic 'mathematics', from Old French mathematique, from Latin (ars) mathematica 'mathematical (art)', from Greek mathēmatikē (tekhnē), from the base of manthanein 'learn'.
Palabras que riman con mathematicsinformatics
Definición de mathematics en:
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.