Definición de mathematics en inglés:
plural sustantivo[usually treated as singular]
- He wrote on the history of mathematics and the philosophy of mathematics and science.
- This question is a perfect example of a problem in the branch of mathematics known as information theory.
- For example, in the history of mathematics, the concept of zero is rather late.
- We thought that the latest attack might be thwarted by the machines' own faulty mathematics.
- Ruby was the person who had the mathematical ability and she did all the mathematics.
- The mathematics of counting then allow you to work out your winning chances, and how much your prize might be.
Late 16th century: plural of obsolete mathematic 'mathematics', from Old French mathematique, from Latin (ars) mathematica 'mathematical (art)', from Greek mathēmatikē (tekhnē), from the base of manthanein 'learn'.
Palabras que riman con mathematicsinformatics
- Diccionario Inglés británico e internacional
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.