Definición de maxillary en inglés:
adjetivoAnatomy & Zoology
1Of or attached to a jaw or jawbone, especially the upper jaw: a maxillary fracture maxillary teeth
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Regarding the marked size decrease of maxillary to premaxillary teeth, it seems likely that relative size of the teeth is allometrically and ontogenetically controlled.
- The upper dentition, based on socket size, is slightly heterodont, with smaller premaxillary teeth and larger maxillary teeth.
- The teeth most often missing are the third molars, second premolars, and maxillary lateral incisors, and other teeth may be reduced in size.
1.1Of or relating to the maxillae of an arthropod.
- It is visible in the third antennal segment, but not the maxillary palps or larval chemosensory organs.
- These hybridization results show that the gene is expressed in two olfactory organs: the third antennal segment and the maxillary palp.
- Labial and maxillary palps are transformed to legs (arrows).
Definición de maxillary en:
- Inglés británico e internacional dictionary
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia