pronoun[first person singular]
me and mine
- ˈmē ən ˈmīn My relatives.Oraciones de ejemplo
- You know, I could let this turn me bitter and hateful, but that's only affecting me and mine.
- For Quentin, for Maggie, and for me and mine, I'll extinguish the life out of you!
- Take this as a warning; if you ever come near me and mine again, I will kill you.
Palabras que riman con meabsentee, açai, addressee, adoptee, agree, allottee, amputee, appellee, appointee, appraisee, après-ski, assignee, asylee, attendee, bailee, bain-marie, Bangui, bargee, bawbee, be, Bea, bee, bootee, bouquet garni, bourgeoisie, Brie, BSc, buckshee, Capri, cc, chimpanzee, cohabitee, conferee, consignee, consultee, Cree, debauchee, decree, dedicatee, Dee, degree, deportee, dernier cri, detainee, devisee, devotee, divorcee, draftee, dree, Dundee, dungaree, eau-de-vie, emcee, employee, endorsee, en famille, ennui, enrollee, escapee, esprit, evacuee, examinee, expellee, fee, fiddle-de-dee, flea, flee, fleur-de-lis, foresee, franchisee, free, fusee (US fuzee), Gardaí, garnishee, gee, ghee, glee, goatee, grandee, Grand Prix, grantee, Guarani, guarantee, he, HMRC, indictee, inductee, internee, interviewee, invitee, jamboree, Jaycee, jeu d'esprit, key, knee, Lea, lee, legatee, Leigh, lessee, Ley, licensee, loanee, lychee, manatee, Manichee, maquis, Marie, marquee, Midi, mortgagee, MSc, nominee, obligee, Otomi, parolee, Parsee, parti pris, patentee, Pawnee, payee, pea, pee, permittee, plc, plea, pledgee, pollee, presentee, promisee, quay, ratatouille, referee, refugee, releasee, repartee, retiree, returnee, rupee, scot-free, scree, sea, secondee, see, settee, Shanxi, Shawnee, shchi, she, shea, si, sirree, ski, spree, standee, suttee, tant pis, tea, tee, tee-hee, Tennessee, testee, the, thee, three, thuggee, Tiree, Torquay, trainee, Tralee, transferee, tree, Trincomalee, trustee, tutee, twee, Twi, undersea, vestee, vis-à-vis, wagon-lit, Waikiki, warrantee, we, wee, whee, whoopee, ye, yippee, Zuider Zee
A medical condition of unknown cause, with fever, aching, and prolonged tiredness and depression, typically occurring after a viral infection. Also called chronic fatigue syndrome.
Oraciones de ejemplo
- Many doctors treating ME patients now favour the holistic approach.
- ME can affect any age group, including school children and the elderly, but most commonly it affect young adults.
- I also take Evening Primose oil which I read is supposed to help people with ME.
1980s: short for myalgic encephalomyelitis or myalgic encephalopathy.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
= de moda