pronoun[first person singular]
- me and mine
- Pronunciación: /ˈmē ən ˈmīn/My relatives.Oraciones de ejemplo
- You know, I could let this turn me bitter and hateful, but that's only affecting me and mine.
- For Quentin, for Maggie, and for me and mine, I'll extinguish the life out of you!
- Take this as a warning; if you ever come near me and mine again, I will kill you.
Palabras que riman con meabsentee, açai, addressee, adoptee, agree, allottee, amputee, appellee, appointee, appraisee, après-ski, assignee, asylee, attendee, bailee, bain-marie, Bangui, bargee, bawbee, be, Bea, bee, bootee, bouquet garni, bourgeoisie, Brie, BSc, buckshee, Capri, cc, chimpanzee, cohabitee, conferee, consignee, consultee, Cree, debauchee, decree, dedicatee, Dee, degree, deportee, dernier cri, detainee, devisee, devotee, divorcee, draftee, dree, Dundee, dungaree, eau-de-vie, emcee, employee, endorsee, en famille, ennui, enrollee, escapee, esprit, evacuee, examinee, expellee, fee, fiddle-de-dee, flea, flee, fleur-de-lis, foresee, franchisee, free, fusee (US fuzee), Gardaí, garnishee, gee, ghee, glee, goatee, grandee, Grand Prix, grantee, Guarani, guarantee, he, HMRC, indictee, inductee, internee, interviewee, invitee, jamboree, Jaycee, jeu d'esprit, key, knee, Lea, lee, legatee, Leigh, lessee, Ley, licensee, loanee, lychee, manatee, Manichee, maquis, Marie, marquee, Midi, mortgagee, MSc, nominee, obligee, Otomi, parolee, Parsee, parti pris, patentee, Pawnee, payee, pea, pee, permittee, plc, plea, pledgee, pollee, presentee, promisee, quay, ratatouille, referee, refugee, releasee, repartee, retiree, returnee, rupee, scot-free, scree, sea, secondee, see, settee, Shanxi, Shawnee, shchi, she, shea, si, sirree, ski, spree, standee, suttee, tant pis, tea, tee, tee-hee, Tennessee, testee, the, thee, three, thuggee, Tiree, Torquay, trainee, Tralee, transferee, tree, Trincomalee, trustee, tutee, twee, Twi, undersea, vestee, vis-à-vis, wagon-lit, Waikiki, warrantee, we, wee, whee, whoopee, ye, yippee, Zuider Zee
A medical condition of unknown cause, with fever, aching, and prolonged tiredness and depression, typically occurring after a viral infection. Also called chronic fatigue syndrome.
Oraciones de ejemplo
- Gary has suffered from ME for 22 years.
- I found the coaching tiring in the early stages as I suffer from ME.
- In 1996, she developed ME, which not only made her extremely tired but meant she suffered from muscle pain, nausea and lack of concentration.
1980s: short for myalgic encephalomyelitis or myalgic encephalopathy.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
= de moda