- (Especially in a political context) the facilities and resources for producing goods: in this society, the means of production are communally ownedMás ejemplos en oraciones
- Yet, whereas capitalists simply own the means of production, intellectuals are directly involved in the actual processes of production.
- So, Marx argued that as long as one is not controlling the means of production, they are proletarian.
- It has agglomerated population, centralized means of production, and has concentrated property in a few hands.
Más definiciones de means of productionDefinición de means of production en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional