- A person skilled in the design or construction of machinery.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- For whole-field velocity measurement, the method of choice by experimental fluid mechanicians has been the technique of Particle Image Velocimetry.
- Seventeen applicants became officers, 48 received enlisted rank, and 5 became aviator mechanicians.
- He worked for the New Zealand Post and Telegraph Department as an exchange operator, then a mechanician in the automatic telephone exchange, and later with a fire alarm company.
Más definiciones de mechanicianDefinición de mechanician en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional