(also medakafish /məˈdäkə ˌfiSH/)
Definición de medaka en inglés:
A small Japanese freshwater fish of variable color that is bred for aquariums and also extensively studied in the sciences.
- Oryzias latipes, family Adrianichthyidae
- Genetic linkage maps have been developed for a number of fish species, including zebra fish, medaka, catfish, rainbow trout, Atlantic salmon, and Lake Malawi cichlids.
- In the medaka, cortisol treatment increased the ability of acid-exposed fish to maintain plasma sodium levels.
- The Japanese medaka were purchased from a biological supply company.
Definición de medaka en:
- Inglés británico e internacional dictionary
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan