- An event intended primarily to attract publicity: a staged media eventMás ejemplos en oraciones
- The Bushites latest paint job was revealed at a media event staged in an Ohio factory.
- Instead, he staged a goofy media event wherein he was seen yelling incomprehensibly at confused forestry workers and waving around a chunk of 2 by 4 at them.
- And then to reinforce this point, the Bush administration staged a media event that it hoped would get Americans back into the skies.
Más definiciones de media eventDefinición de media event en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional