Definición de mediator en inglés:
A person who attempts to make people involved in a conflict come to an agreement; a go-between: the government appointed a mediator to assist in finding a resolution to the dispute
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Judges who leave the bench in any state can go into practice as private mediators or arbitrators.
- He'd used a mediator to negotiate over a period of several weeks to try and get better terms.
- If this is not successful, an independent mediator is chosen to negotiate a settlement.
- Oraciones de ejemplo
- In recent years a range of excellent mediatory and conciliatory services have been introduced in Scotland.
- For Albert it offered an opportunity to display his mediatory and diplomatic skills that would otherwise have remained untouched.
- She then turns to the operation of external patronage in local affairs, and then to its mediatory effect on the interests of all parties.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Canadá
Muy popular en Australia
Muy popular en Malasia
Muy popular en Pakistán