- 1The branch of law relating to medicine.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- In training we had just one lecture on contraception and the only lecture we had on abortion was in medical jurisprudence.
- In any event, I do welcome this privilege to share with you some of my thoughts relating to certain doctrinal trends and tendencies in medical jurisprudence as are recently developed in the courts.
- 1.1Forensic medicine.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- He played a major role in the development of the Nottingham University Medical School of which he was the first clinical sub dean and was created a special professor of forensic pathology and medical jurisprudence.
Más definiciones de medical jurisprudenceDefinición de medical jurisprudence en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional