- A doctor serving in the armed forces, in a prison, or in a public health service.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- During the second world war he served with the Royal Army Medical Corps as medical officer to a field ambulance.
- When he left India he worked as a civilian medical officer for the Royal Air Force until 1982.
- Medical examinations and record reviews by local authority medical officers were conducted at ages 7 and 16 years.
Más definiciones de medical officerDefinición de medical officer en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional