Definición de medical tourism en inglés:
Another term for health tourism.
Oraciones de ejemplo
- We should also consider that globalization offers people ways to get health care where it is cheaper, which is already happening to some extent with the growth of medical tourism.
- The MP for Keighley and Ilkley said she had some concerns about such "medical tourism".
- My first experience of medical tourism came last year with a woman whose Polish tummy tuck, she assured me, was a third of the price quoted in Britain.
medical tourist sustantivo
- Oraciones de ejemplo
- Wealthier American 'medical tourists' travel to faraway places for medical attention.
- Joan is one of a growing number of "medical tourists" who, attracted by the country's world class surgeons, spectacular tourist destinations and the favourable exchange rate, are flocking here in growing numbers for affordable operations and luxurious, post-operative holidays.
- The State's health care industry is competitive in terms of cost and quality, and is rapidly emerging as a destination for foreign medical tourists.
Definición de medical tourism en:
- Diccionario Inglés británico e internacional
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en EE. UU.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
Muy popular en Malasia