- For another, he's heavily medicated with antidepressants with the main side effects of sexual dysfunction and disinterest.
- While there for a little more than a year, he was heavily medicated with barbiturates and underwent numerous electro-convulsive treatments.
- She is heavily medicated and they believe she will slip into a full coma and then pass away.
- Drug companies encourage the idea that people can diagnose and medicate medical conditions themselves.
- Because of the media of mass communication even normal life events (like menopause) are medicated with expensive drugs.
- The more people who are persuaded that they have a disorder that can be medicated, the more medication the company can sell.
- It consists of introducing medicated oily substances into the colon to be retained and absorbed by the whole body.
- Come on then, I think I have some medicated wipes back in my dormitory.
- And we have some kind of medicated shampoo that should help too.
- Oraciones de ejemplo
- Epidural blocks are one form of medicative relief for this pain.
- According to their effect on human body, the compounds can be divided into two groups: nutrients and medicative ingredients.
- If you are insulin dependent, ask for special diet and medicative instructions.
Early 17th century: from Latin medicat- 'treated', from the verb medicari 'administer remedies to', from medicus (see medic1).
Palabras que riman con medicatededicate, predicate
For editors and proofreaders
División en sílabas: med·i·cate
Definición de medicate en:
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.