- 1A substance used for medical treatment, especially a medicine or drug: he’d been taking medication for depression certain medications can cause dizzinessMás ejemplos en oraciones
- Different medications treating these diseases have been used in clinical trials.
- The physician in charge provided a pharmacy for making up the medications prescribed.
- Nurse practitioners are able to prescribe medications as part of their practice.
- 1.1Treatment using drugs: chronic gastrointestinal symptoms which may require prolonged medicationMás ejemplos en oraciones
- We talk round and round the question of whether to have more drug medication before surgery.
- It is true that older people have a range of health problems requiring medication.
- Jeffrey was described as having a mental age of eight and needed constant care and medication.
Más definiciones de medicationDefinición de medication en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional