sustantivo (plural medicos)• informal
- A medical practitioner or student.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- And like many others who had to begin life afresh, the boy initially started selling medical books to young medicos.
- And so gradually medicos are taking on acupuncture, practising it themselves, and there's an increased acceptance of it.
- The research team were mainly medicos, from Harvard University, the University of California, and the University of Newcastle.
late 17th century: via Italian from Latin medicus 'physician'.
Más definiciones de medicoDefinición de medico en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional