sustantivo (plural meningiomas or meningiomata /-ˈōmətə/)Medicine
- A tumor, usually benign, arising from meningeal tissue of the brain.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Radiosurgery is ideal for treating both benign and malignant tumors such as acoustic neuromas, meningiomas, metastases, and gliomas, as well as blood vessel abnormalities such as arteriovenous malformations.
- Again, the neurologic malignancy section is definitive and includes meningiomas, metastatic brain tumors and central nervous system lymphomas, subjects that are often difficult to find in textbooks.
- His psychiatrist said yesterday that he had multiple meningiomas or benign tumours adjacent to his brain.
Más definiciones de meningiomaDefinición de meningioma en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional