Definición de menses en inglés:
1Blood and other matter discharged from the uterus at menstruation.
- We collected data on age at and type of menopause (spontaneous or artificial); menopause was defined as the cessation of menses for at least one year.
- The typical bleeding profile with the new intrauterine system is irregular bleeding or spotting for the first six months of use, followed by very light menses, with 20 percent of women having amenorrhea at one year of use.
- Usually what happens in migraine sufferers, as the estrogen levels fall off, and the menses begin, there's a tendency to develop headache.
1.1 [treated as singular] The time of menstruation: a late menses
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Dysmenorrhea often precedes menses and lasts throughout the period.
- Premenstrual syndrome is a troublesome condition that is experienced by some women and occurs most commonly in the period of time just before menses.
- Yet not only did my body crave the practice of yoga more strongly during my monthly menses than any other time, but both my psychic and physical powers were enhanced and more clearly available then as well.
late 16th century: from Latin, plural of mensis 'month'.
Definición de menses en:
- Inglés británico e internacional dictionary
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia