Definición de menthol en inglés:
- An alcohol, 2-isopropyl-5-methylcyclohexanol; chemical formula: C10H19OH
- The combination of thymol, eucalyptol, methyl salicylate and menthol in an alcohol base may have antifungal activity.
- If you lip balm contains phenol, camphor, menthol, peppermint oil or eucalyptus, it's most likely making your lips more chapped than not.
- Any products that contain alcohol or menthol should be avoided because they remove natural lipids and may worsen the skin's reaction.
mint from Old English:
Latin moneta is the source of both mint and of money. The phrase in mint condition, ‘new or as new’, refers to a newly minted coin, and people have made a mint, or a great deal of money, since the late 16th century. The mint (Old English) that refers to the plant used as a flavouring is an entirely different word, which goes back to Greek minthē which also lies behind menthol (mid 19th century).
- Diccionario Inglés británico e internacional
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.