- 1The activity of promoting the sale of goods, especially by their presentation in retail outlets: problems rooted in overexpansion and poor merchandisingMás ejemplos en oraciones
- The company runs sales promotions, in-store merchandising, direct marketing and market research for consumer and financial groups and retailers looking to gain exposure to the Russian consumer boom.
- There, before analysts and shareholders, Wal-Mart execs mentioned Concord among the vendors that helps the retailer pursue creative merchandising.
- Hamleys has been somewhat jinxed over the past five years, with frequent changes of management and poor merchandising.
- 1.1Branded products used to promote a particular movie, popular music group, etc., or linked to a particular fictional character: the characters are still popular and found on a wide variety of merchandisingMás ejemplos en oraciones
- The merchandising is conceived and executed by Kad Entertainments, a company that has expanded from graphics to merchandising and promotion of films.
- What mystified me was why I saw not a single character or piece of merchandising from The Hunchback of Notre Dame, Victor Hugo's dark tale set in Paris, and a smash Disney film.
- Modern-day football for all of its media, money hype and merchandising is devoid of characters like Jimmy.
Más definiciones de merchandisingDefinición de merchandising en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional