- The process of enjoying oneself with others, especially by dancing and drinking.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- The wider feelings of distrust or dislike for the Irish harbored by some passengers on board were concentrated in the disapproval of their dancing and general merrymaking.
- We do not smirk at the misery or the merrymaking of immoral culture.
- Which is reason enough to celebrate, although it has taken awhile for the members of Radke's bargaining team to climb on board for the merrymaking.
- Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Intrepid merrymakers from across Kerry recently jetted off to enjoy the holiday of a lifetime that seemed to combine the very best elements of festive fairytales, seasonal songs and Christmas movies.
- There have been times, at social functions and over drinks, when the Professor has advanced this view, and Scott's post brings the memory of fellow merrymakers ' reactions into focus.
- Yes, he would have been appalled by Costa's coppers and their sniffing dogs waylaying merrymakers in Taylor Square, but his outrage would not have stopped there.
Más definiciones de merrymakingDefinición de merrymaking en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional