Definición de merrymaking en inglés:
The process of enjoying oneself with others, especially by dancing and drinking.
Oraciones de ejemplo
- The wider feelings of distrust or dislike for the Irish harbored by some passengers on board were concentrated in the disapproval of their dancing and general merrymaking.
- We do not smirk at the misery or the merrymaking of immoral culture.
- Which is reason enough to celebrate, although it has taken awhile for the members of Radke's bargaining team to climb on board for the merrymaking.
- Oraciones de ejemplo
- Intrepid merrymakers from across Kerry recently jetted off to enjoy the holiday of a lifetime that seemed to combine the very best elements of festive fairytales, seasonal songs and Christmas movies.
- There have been times, at social functions and over drinks, when the Professor has advanced this view, and Scott's post brings the memory of fellow merrymakers ' reactions into focus.
- Yes, he would have been appalled by Costa's coppers and their sniffing dogs waylaying merrymakers in Taylor Square, but his outrage would not have stopped there.
Definición de merrymaking en:
- Diccionario Inglés británico e internacional
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
= de moda