- A set of cooking and eating utensils, as used especially by soldiers, scouts, or campers.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Digging her mess kit out of her saddlebags, she set about retrieving some dinner from the pans littering the pit stones along the edge of the fire's reach.
- I packed a small one-burner backpacking stove, a bag of rice, two cans of kidney beans, and a mess kit for four people in my backpack.
- Based on a Marine Corps system the M - 1945 combat field pack (carrying underwear toilet articles mess kit, poncho) joined to the M - 1945 field cargo pack (extra clothing) and belt with canteen and first-aid packet pouch.
Más definiciones de mess kitDefinición de mess kit en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional