sustantivo (plural mezedes /meˈzeTHəs/)
- In the Mediterranean, an appetizer.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Afterwards, we continued to enjoy watching the dolphins entertain guests from the deck of Corals Restaurant, a delightful indoor/outdoor bistro specializing in Mediterranean mezes only 20 feet away from the dolphin pool.
- Turkey is also famous for its appetizers, called meze, made from meat, fish, and vegetables.
- Kinzer also logged plenty of evenings in the Turkish bistros called meyhanes eating meze, or small plates of appetizers, and consuming raki, the Turkish national beverage.
Turkish and modern Greek.
Más definiciones de mezeDefinición de meze en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional