Definición de microprocessor en inglés:
An integrated circuit that contains all the functions of a central processing unit of a computer.
- Logic circuits are wired together on silicon chips to make microprocessors and computers.
- The cpu is the central processing unit that contains a microprocessor.
- Shipments of microprocessors, motherboards, and chipsets all declined.
- Example sentences
- The resulting sub-genre, cyberpunk, broke from old-school science fiction by focusing on all-pervasive quantum-based technologies such as genetic engineering and microprocessing.
Words that rhyme with microprocessorprocessor
Definición de microprocessor en:
- Inglés británico e internacional dictionary
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan